Zane’s First Day Of Kindergarten

baking chic August 20, 2014 8

IMG_9625-2

August 20th Officially marks the first day of this little lads day of Kindergarten. I can’t believe Zane is already beginning school. He was very proud about being able to take his school pictures with me today. He is very enthusiastic about school as well. Because we are homeschooling him, his school already started this last year, but its fun to make it official with the school season now beginning. He loves writing and is thoroughly amazing at it. His math is coming along well, he loves that he gets to eat his math problems. He is also enjoying the fact that he gets his mommy to teach him as well as his Aunty Elizabeth now that we are back in Jacksonville. His daddy can’t help it either, he loves spending the evenings with him going over his letters and helping with his  work book.

I Love you Zane. You truly are such a gift from the Lord. God is so gracious to give you to us.

~Marie
IMG_9628

IMG_9729-2
IMG_9629

IMG_9635
IMG_9651-2
IMG_9665
IMG_9730
IMG_9737
IMG_9741

1. Pam August 20, 2014 at 10:22 pm - Reply

Oh my goodness!!!! I can’t believe how cute he is. What a precious post. Thank you so much for capturing this! Wow
    Love you so much

• baking chic August 20, 2014 at 10:30 pm - Reply

Aww thanks so much Mom! Can’t wait for you to spend some wonderful craft and art time with this little guy. I know how much he eats up when you are around! Love you so much Mom!

2. Danielle August 21, 2014 at 7:34 pm - Reply

Love you so much sweet Marie!!!!
    Adorable little man and such a sweety!!
    You’re a fantastic momma and The Lord is so gracious to give you to us!!!

• baking chic August 21, 2014 at 9:07 pm - Reply

Awww Danielle, love you so much sister!!! Please give those precious little bugs of yours a hug for me.

3. Amy August 24, 2014 at 6:43 pm - Reply

Happy school year to you all! He is just so adorably handsome. And did Ezra get pictures?

I hope you are doing well. I miss you so much my friend. Thank you so much for all your prayers while I was sick. You are such a treasure!

Love ya,
    Amy

• baking chic August 27, 2014 at 12:08 pm - Reply

Hi Amy,
      Happy School year to you also!!! Wish we could come over for a homeschool day together and catch up. I love visiting you and your boys. I didn’t get Ezra’s pictures posted yet but do want to capture him some time soon. I had you on my heart so heavy during that terrible time of your tooth. I was really concerned for you and I am so glad that you are doing better.

You are such a treasure 🙂
      Love you
      ~Marie

4. Daisy September 9, 2014 at 11:11 am - Reply

He is so handsome! how exciting! I wish we lived closer and then we could all homeschool together! love you guys!

• baking chic September 9, 2014 at 5:57 pm - Reply

Daisy, that would be so much fun!! I would love to have a little home school co-op with our families!